When Further Help Is Needed

Lochaber & District Canine Club will try and assist anyone who asks for our help. Unfortunately some issue go beyond our expertise and we will not be qualified to help you. In those cases we will refer you to the SKC and/or the Kennel Club who hold lists of qualified behaviourists and they will be able to advise you further. Please remember there is a big difference between a dog instructor and a dog behaviourist.



Other places to turn to are:

COAPE  – http://www.coape.co.uk

CAPBT, the COAPE Association of Pet Behaviourists : http://www.capbt.org/index.html

Canine & Feline Behaviour Association – http://www.cfba.co.uk

APBC – http://www.apbc.org.uk (You will need a Vet Referral)

Sign up to our Newsletters